Install / Download
Tab Group Switcher modifies the default button for the tab groups and adds a new one. The extension makes the switching through tab groups a lot easier.
The Tab Group Button
- The modified button now has a dropdown menue which allows you to switch to another tab group without opening the tab group view.
- The default action of the button is still to open the tab group view.
The Next Tab Group Button
- The new button selects the next tab group.
- With only two tab groups it's in fact a toggle button.
- It's only enabled if more than one tab group is configured.
Following list shows you the default shortcut setting for english and german language. Please note that they can vary depending upon language (the translators of this extension specifies the default settings).
Tip: Firefox does not provide any method of customizing keyboard shortcuts. But the extension keyconfig allows you to configure all shortcuts.
- Ctrl+Shift+E - open the tab groups view
If you would like to translate Tab Group Switcher to your language, please visit BabelZilla.org, register as translator, go to the Tab Group Switcher project and register yourself as an TGS translator for your language.
|License:||GNU General Public License, Version 2.0|
|Supported Browser:||Mozilla Firefox 4.0 - 4.0.*|
|Special thanks to:||translators, testers and supporters - you know who you are.|